This is a page from the 2021 Canadian federal election.
Introduce a 1-800 help line for seniors as a single-point-of-access to a wide range of government services & benefits.
- Lead a National Seniors Strategy to work with provinces, territories, & Indigenous governments to prioritise seniors' health care, reduce isolation, & reduce seniors' poverty.
- Fund a national dementia strategy.
- Work with seniors to develop an elder abuse prevention plan.
- Develop & fund a National Dementia Strategy.
- Establish a Federal Office of the Seniors' Advocate to provide oversight & leadership on issues related to the current needs of Canadian Seniors.
- Develop a National Elder Abuse & Neglect Strategy.