This is a page from the 2021 Canadian federal election.
- Mandate a Minister of National Security & Public Safety with addressing threats.
- Establish a permanent task force to address foreign interference.
- Pass a Foreign Agents Registry Act.
- Make it an offence for entities who have spent more than $100k in a year on political activity to receive foreign donations.
- Amend the Elections Act.
- Work with international allies to deal with threats to our national security.
- Enhance real-time oversight of security services, ensuring full respect for the privacy and Charter rights of all citizens.
- Strengthen protection for Canadians who are victims of foreign interference & threats.