This is a page from the 2021 Canadian federal election.
- Introduce Bill C-32 within 100 days.
- Support Francophone immigration outside Quebec.
- Help to build, renovate, & develop educational & community spaces that serve official language minority communities.
- Increase funding for post-secondary institutions in official language minority communities to $80M/year.
- Create a strategy to support entrepreneurs in official language minority communities.
- Work with the Québec government to apply the French Language Charter to federally-regulated businesses operating in Québec.
- Table legislation within 100 days to modernise the Official Languages Act.
- Create a new $30M/year budgetary envelope to provide federal funding to minority francophone post-secondary institutions.
- Increase support for francophone primary & elementary education.
- Work with the provinces & territories to improve minority language education.
- Attract more French-speaking immigrants to Canada.
- Modernise the Official Languages Act with stronger oversight & accountability, and expand the scope of language rights.
- Require all Supreme Court justices to be bilingual.
- Adopt the principal of asymmetry.
- Improve access to services in the official language of choice.