- Accelerate implementation of the Federal Pathway to Address Missing & Murdered Indigenous Women, Girls and 2SLGBTQQIA+ People with Indigenous partners.
- Create a standing Federal-Provincial-Territorial table on Missing & Murdered Indigenous Women, Girls, & 2SLGBTQQIA+ People to facilitate & coordinate this work.
- Work with Indigenous women, the families of the missing & murdered, & Indigenous communities to implement the Calls for Justice from the National Inquiry into Missing & Murdered Indigenous Women & Girls.
- Establish a comprehensive plan to address violence against Indigenous women, girls, & LGBTQI2S+ People.
- Ensure full gender equality for First Nations status.
Implement all Calls for Justice from the Final Report of the National Inquiry into Missing & Murdered Indigenous Women & Girls.