This is a page from the 2021 Canadian federal election.
- Introduce a Clean Electricity Standard, with the goal of a 100% net-zero emitting electricity system by 2035.
- Introduce investment tax credits for renewable energy & battery storage solutions.
- Invest $1 billion in Small Modular Reactors.
- Implement a hydrogen energy strategy to increase use of hydrogen, especially green hydrogen, and build export capacity.
- Set a target of net carbon-free electricity by 2030.
- Set a target of 100% non-emitting electricity by 2040.
- Establish a Canadian Climate Bank to invest in renewable energy, energy efficiency, & low-carbon tech, and support Canadian manufacturing of renewable energy components.
- Support investments in community-owned clean energy projects.
- Ensure 100% of Canadian electricity is produced from renewable sources by 2030.
- Ban further development of nuclear power in Canada.