Pass legislation giving Canadians the right to understand & control the collection, use, monitoring, retention, and disclosure of their personal data.
- Bring in legislation to prevent credit & debit card companies from selling customers' personal information.
- Update privacy legislation to include a digital bill of rights.
- Increase the powers of the Privacy Commissioner to make & enforce orders & levy finds & penalties.
- Enshrine citizens' digital rights, including the right to not be profiled online.
- Distinguish between demographic profiling & psychometric profiling.